Have anyone ever done migrating SCC Ethernet drivers and SMC UART drivers from 2.4 to 2.6

Have anyone ever done migrating SCC Ethernet drivers and SMC UART drivers from 2.4 to 2.6

Aung Soe
Hi LinuxPPCers

Have anyone ever done porting Power PC SCC Ethernet drivers and

SMC UART drivers from Linux Kernel  2.4.20 to 2.6.x? I will be glad

to hear from you and thanks in advance.

Sincerely

Aung

Aung Kyaw Soe
Embedded SW Engineer

Re: Have anyone ever done migrating SCC Ethernet drivers and SMC UART drivers from 2.4 to 2.6

Dan Malek-2

On Jan 11, 2007, at 6:08 AM, Aung Soe wrote:

> Have anyone ever done porting Power PC SCC Ethernet drivers and
>
> SMC UART drivers from Linux Kernel  2.4.20 to 2.6.x?

We have done this long ago.  What's your concern?

        -- Dan