- * This is part of a workaround to allow the use of two
- * discontinuous RAM ranges on the Wii, even if this is
- * currently unsupported on 32-bit PowerPC Linux.
- * We coalesce the two memory ranges of the Wii into a
- * single range, then create a reservation for the "hole"
- * between both ranges.
BUG_ON(memblock.memory.cnt != 2);
BUG_ON(!page_aligned(p.base) || !page_aligned(p.base));
Re: powerpc: wii: Remove outdated comment about memory fixups
On Sun, 2018-06-17 at 12:49:06 UTC, =?utf-8?q?Jonathan_Neusch=C3=A4fer?= wrote:
> The workaround has been removed. What stays is just code to find the
> memory hole so the BATs can be configured properly in the function below.
> Fixes: 57deb8fea01f ("powerpc/wii: Don't rely on the reserved memory hack")
> Signed-off-by: Jonathan NeuschÃ¤fer <[hidden email]>